Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day In Summary

Why there isn't a real post today:

8:30 A.M. - Wake up and start studying for exam at 12:30
9:20 A.M. - Go to class to find out it's been canceled
9:30 A.M. - More studying
12:20 P.M. - Head to exam
1:50 P.M. - Have lunch and start doing homework
3:00 P.M. - Start writing post
3:15 P.M. - Find this and this online by the same guy who did this (warning do not watch unless you are prepared for absurd action sequences involving sexy video game girls)
3:30 P.M. - All previous thoughts rendered useless
8:00 P.M. - Go shoot down terrible short stories
9:00 P.M. - Ah fuck I'm going to be writing this at 1 again aren't I?

There's a lot more in between, but those movies really destroyed any coherent thought I had for the rest of the day. Honestly, I'm just glad I saw them after my exam.

No comments: