Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vantage Point

It's amazing what a little music can do to your mood. Fifteen minutes ago I was ready to rant and rave about another news writer putting down video games without pausing to look at the facts.
Ten minutes ago I started listening to some music. Now I just want to lie on my bed and look out the window.

With this new mentality, I have come up with a new game, I call it Vantage Point. You'll need: calming music (no rap, no rock, soothing tones only), and the internet. What you do is put on your most calming music, close your eyes, and wait. Once you're barely awake, slowly open your web browser and go to websites that you hate. When I say hate, I mean the one's that really get you riled up, the ones that make you want to punch walls because of what the people are writing. Then read, remember to do so slowly, and just see how silly it is to get angry over these people. Look at how angry they are in their writing and compare it to your own peaceful state. It's a hell of a lot of fun.

Anyways back to finals work. Wheeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.