Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Best Problem Ever

Oh c'mon guys... Little Big Planet, Fallout 3, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Spider-Man Web of Shadows, Dead Space, Eternal Sonata, Star Ocean: The First Departure, Far Cry 2. These are all games that are out or will be by the end of this week. All of these are A-level titles that I've been looking forward to for months. I don't even have enough money to pay for all of these, much less the time to devote to each of them. Hell, I still haven't even beaten Mega Man 9 because I've been so busy. Not to mention next month (Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles, and so many more...). I'm swimming in great games here.

So why couldn't these have all been released this summer, when I had time, and a job?

Oh well, it's pretty stupid to complain about too many good games coming out anyways. Aside from a few titles, it's not like I can't get them later next year, when I have money and could possibly have time (though I highly doubt it).

The big question here is if I can keep myself from snagging Little Big Planet and Fallout 3 this weekend. I'm just not sure I have that much self-control.

No comments: