Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm So Confused

So I'm not entirely sure what brought about my massive rant about girls last time, as I had a pretty darn good day yesterday, but I got hit by a sudden depression today that seems much more appropriate for that post. Even stranger is that caffeine and good music turned that bad mood into the perfect atmosphere to coalesce all of the ideas I've been having lately (ones that I haven't posted on here) into a single story idea, which got me really pumped up. So to recap, good day leads to bad mood leads to story idea? Whatever, I'm just glad that I finally have a story idea that I like so that I can work on a narrative.

Also I realized that some people may not understand why gamers are so excited about Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Let's just say that you take the most fun party game I've ever played, and then make all of the characters be the most famous video game characters from our childhood. I guess in musical terms it would be like The Beatles, Elvis, and whoever else was awesome all getting together for some crazy awesome band/concert.

Also this will most likely not be my last post about girls, as I apparently really, really suck at the whole introduction part (as in getting from "hi there I'm Cory" to "hey wanna go make out"). I think it has something to do with my somewhat random confidence levels. I'm banking on there being some kind meet and greet or something on Valentines Day, as I'm really starting to hate that holiday. Oh well, back to feeling awesome, later all.

-Cory Ragsdale

No comments: