Monday, April 21, 2008

I Am Never Writing A Paper On Anything But My Mac Again

So... started the week off by pulling an all-nighter.

Yeah...

The worst part was that it wasn't even because I had that much work to do or I put it off that long, I was just having an absurd number of technical problems. Basically every time I tried to scroll down on my paper, there was a 1/12 chance of the program locking up and requiring me to force quit. I finally walked into class half an hour late because just as I was printing out the final copy my printer ran out of black ink, ran around looking for my spare cartridge that has learned how to become invisible, ran down to the library to print it out there only to find out that they don't support whatever crazy format I had my paper saved as so I had to run back to my room, change all of the black text into red, then run back down to the library so I could three-hole-punch the paper. From there it was a simple walk across the entire campus as the library and field house are at exact opposite ends, and voila, I was done.

All on no sleep.

For a couple hours there I was ready to kill someone with my hat, and I know I scared some people when I burst into the library the second time. So yeah, there's your post for today, not much, but I have to go do my homework for tomorrow.

No comments: