Friday, April 18, 2008

To Save The World

Egads, almost completely forgot about a post. Alright so this morning I had to have a surreal poem for my poetry class, and I had come up with a couple, but none that I really liked, but then I had an amazing dream. The dream was just me in space and a god-like voice told me that there were five words that could save the world and that I had to ask my classmates for their definitions, and use the words and the definitions as my surreal poem. I got the words and their definitions, but I'm interested what some of you could come up with for definitions.

The words are as follows:

Bolono - pronounced bo-low-no

Djigane - pronounced G-gain

Udulube - pronounced ooh-do-lube

Bithtwixt - pronounced bith-twixt (as in betwixt)

Hammerfly - pronounced like hammer-fly

So just add any definitions you come up with to the comments section and have fun, it's not like the fate of the world rests on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess this is more interesting version of my "code" dream.

I think Bithtwixt means that we are between a rock and hard place and must make good decisions... no sawing off of arms. In other words... no extreme measures.

Bolono....no BS in your life, be honest and real

Djigame...you gain when you strive to reach your goal

Hammerfly... what your Mom will do to you if you don't mind your ps and qs *G

Udulube...remember to drink and be happy