Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back In Business

Sorry about the late (and short) post today
, I got waylaid by my parents who dropped by for a belated birthday for me. Highlights include gorging myself at Claim Jumper, getting Devil May Cry 4, and most important, we went monitor shopping at Fry's. That final note has lead to this post being the first I've written on my new monitor, and the first post I've written on my PC in about a month. Monitor looks sexy as hell, and Devil May Cry 4 is everything I expected and more. Now for sleep, as I have a full day of classes and a wooing attempt to prepare for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that you have a functional PC again... GET CALL OF DUTY 4


That said, I'm excited for the monitor, since we simply must play some C&C3 or TF2 together some time soon.

Good luck with the wooing.