Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This Was A Triumph

Today was probably the busiest day I've had in years, not because of how much I had to do in terms of actual things, but because of how many different things I had to do. Here's a quick breakdown:
Blood Test -8AM
Breakfast
Make Massive Stride Towards Improving as a Person (Extra Bonus: Valentine's Date)
Poetry Class
Lunch
Check Gaming News
Monster Class
Afternoon Snack
Dinner
Crosscurrents Meeting -8PM
Basically I was on high alert all day today, and it wasn't until 9PM that I really got too unwind and really start thinking about what I did (holy shit I asked a cute girl out and she said yes!). Currently I am still reeling from all of this so this'll be it for tonight.

Also check out this free demo, it's really fun. Also, bonus points to whoever can tell me what this post's title is from.

No comments: